Fleet Service Chestertown, MD
At ARS, we understand it’s is not always easy running a commercial fleet. That’s why we go the extra mile to support your Chestertown, MD business with superior mobile fleet servicing and repairs.
We won’t ask you to come to us, we’ll come to you – and you won’t even need an appointment! Our mobile service and repair team are fully tooled to bring our shop to you – whether you are in Chestertown or the wider Northeastern Maryland area. In fact, we offer the most capability out-of-a-truck in this industry.
Our fully certified ARS mobile technicians focus 100% on commercial fleet vehicles, so there’s no better qualified or more flexible resource out there when it comes to repairing and maintaining your precious fleet. As a five-time member of ATI’s Top 12 National Automotive Shops, we perform over 50k services per year, so it’s no wonder we’re one of the premier fleet service providers in Northeastern Maryland.
We serve the full range of commercial fleet vehicles from our fully equipped mobile servicing trucks: repair light-duty trucks, heavy-duty trucks, vans, buses, and even emergency service vehicles.
We keep your Chestertown, MD, fleet ship-shape by:
- Attending on-site to carry out full maintenance and servicing, including the capability to perform a wide range of diagnostic services such as computer scans and complex repairs.
- Preventative maintenance to catch potential problems before they occur and avoid costly repairs.
- Routine vehicle maintenance schedule and reminders.
- Performing regular DOT inspections.
- Completing emergency roadside repairs and getting you back on the road quickly and efficiently.
As a Chestertown, MD, commercial fleet owner, you know there’s no time for downtime. So the convenience and cost savings of having a mobile fleet service partner who can bring their shop to you makes sense. Especially when that mobile fleet service partner can service and repair all your commercial vehicles at a time and place that you choose. Find out today how you can save on downtime, hassle, and costs with our mobile fleet servicing.